affiliate_link

Concern about Pirated Ebooks


Should you be concerned about your ebooks being pirated? Is there a positive spin to pirated ebooks?

Most people don't have the money to promote their projects they need to, so unless you're a major corporation piracy may be viewed as a form of marketing and promotions vs taking money out of your pockets.

Truth be told many people can't give their intellectual property away. So, having someone wanting to steal it at a minimum lets you know you have something the market values.

For the record I don't want people stealing my intellectual property and it has happened to me, however without having a $1,000,000+ marketing budget I've learned to see the positive benefit from possible piracy, given at a minimum I'm given credit for my work.

Ebook Publishing Resources: