affiliate_link

How Many Books Have You Sold?

I had the opportunity to do a book signing with a young lady. She told me she had printed 1,000 books and was happy that she had sold nearly all of them and that she was preparing to write her second book. I said great how soon before you go to press to get more of your books that are nearly sold out. Her response "I hadn't thought about reprinting." WHAT, I replied have you ever considered that their are billions of people on earth. Your book is your intellectual property that should be reprinted and packaged as many times as the market will bear.

These books we write and publish I told her help set us up for residual/passive income that may be passed to future generations. This is how we continue to build our legacies I suggested. After that she said she would reprint her first book.

My point here is to say that many times we stop before we have begun with no fault of anyone or anything but our own.

Make Money Self Publishing -Publish Your Own Ebook in 7 Days or less.
Make Money Online Goldmine
Make Money on the Internet
Money Online Seminar

JaWar -Motivational Speaker/Author/Business Consultant regularly speaks and consults on how to make money online, self-publishing your own book/ebook, personal achievement and the music business. Schedule JaWar as a featured speaker for your next event or to get consulting by calling 678-887-4656.

RSS Self-Publish Feed

How to Self Publish for Profit
How to Self Publish for Profit by JaWar