affiliate_link

How to Self Publish for Profit by JaWar

How to Self Publish for Profit is my newest title. I'm really excited as a new high school in New York has bought books from me and will use them in the classroom. The students will be required to write and publish their own books using How to Self Publish for Profit as there guide. Given that all goes well this semester with the students I could expect to receive significant book orders in the spring and fall of next year.

How to Self Publish for Profit is an easy read, self help resource tool, reference guide and personal directory for anyone seeking to self publish their own book. Before publishing my first book, the Atlanta Music Industry Connection in 2004 I was jobless and homeless. Self publishing was a gateway out of that condition. How to Self Publish for Profit reveals the same information, contacts and resources I use to publish my own books. After reading this book the only thing stopping your from being published is you.

How to Self Publish for Profit is available at amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Borders and Books-A-Million. Soon you'll be able to download the ebook How to Self Publish for Profit at makemoneyselfpublishing.com.