affiliate_link

Should you use PR and Blog/Article Marketing for Your eBooks

QUESTION: Should you use PR and Blog/Article Marketing for eBooks?
RESPONSE: Yes and no. I have a few older books that have links all over the place, but my newer books not so much. In terms of publishing through Kindle it's been my experience that one of the best forms of marketing and promotions is creating more high quality content that's related to the other books in my catalog.
If I've done my research in selecting what genres and sub-genres people are interested in reading, create a catchy title, well written ebook (proper formatting, grammar, spell check, character development, chronological order, etc.), description, keywords and cover design the book will actually sell itself at least that's been my experience and may not necessarily be your experience.
Sure, marketing and promotions MAY boost sells, but I've found greater profitability in creating more high quality ebooks vs. focusing on PR and Blog/Article Marketing for eBooks sold on Kindle. There are other actions that have proven and will prove to be most beneficial in generating increased revenue vs. focusing on PR and Blog/Article Marketing for eBooks. When you're ready for those details add your email at jawarspeaks.com/ebook-publishing