You may find it simple to write using a 10 point outline system. See below for details.
10 Things You May Write About:
- 10 Ways to Raise Money for your Non-Profit
- 10 Ways to Reduce Weight
- 10 Ways to Gain Muscle Mass
- 10 Ways to Publish Your Book
- 10 Ways to Market Your eBook
- 10 Hot Dates for under $20
- 10 Things to Do with Kids for Under $20
- 10 Ways to Promote Your Blog
- 10 Ways to Be a Better Lover
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Memory
Each point doesn't have to be any longer than one sentence. What happens is as you begin to write, you'll expand on each point. You may even write more than 10 points. This is a simple way to organize and gather your thoughts on various subjects. Always write with the reader in mind.
What tends to sell well or how to ebooks, information and stories, both fiction and non-fiction. You'll find plenty of sub-genres. Research to see what people are reading these days, think long-term and make it happen. I believe you can do it, because you can. The market is wide open especially if you're hungry and willing to put in the time. This isn't a get rich quick scheme, but if you're interested in earning a few thousand dollars a month, this is one of many ways to do it.
You may find the resources below helpful.
Kindle eBook Publishing
How to Self Publish for Profit